Friday, July 9, 2010

99 days until my wedding and I have no dress, invitations, etc...HELP!?

My fiance and I wanted a Spring wedding for 2011 but all the Spring dates in May were not available. This is our fault for waiting for so long to book a place and now we have decided to be married this October. That leaves me 99 days until my wedding. I have no dress, flowers, invitations, save the dates, etc...nothing! I do have a location for the wedding! Are we insane for doing this? What am I going to do? Will I have enough time to have any alterations done with my dress and my bridesmaid dresses?
CONGRATS!



And you have a location.......which usually IS the hardest part.



You are NOT insane for doing this and you can totally pull it off, you just need to be ORGANIZED. I am sure you are now a member of www.theknot.com and if you aren

No comments:

Post a Comment