Friday, July 9, 2010

Where can I find a date for my prison reunion next month?

Those years at my alma mater, California Institution for Men, Chino, fill me with nostalgia. I learned so much! See, I specialized in pipe-fitting, and had the greatest crew of guys working under me. Often I would get to work in the showers, driving my crew; sure, they would cuss and complain, and cry, but although I was a rough taskmaster, I earned their respect. See, I was the kind of guy who always kept myself at the top of my game, and they knew I was on top, so they respected that. Though I could be a hard drill sergeant, they knew they could always count on me to be behind them the whole way, until the job was done. At the end of the day, the drains I worked on were so open you could shove a fist through them, and my crew always called me

No comments:

Post a Comment