Monday, July 19, 2010

Will my boyfriend forgive me?

My boyfriend cheated on me with an asian girl about 3 years ago. I forgave him. But all of a sudden while i was shopping at wholefoods i saw this gorgeous hunky latino guy. I hooked up with him and we had sex. I think i had revenge sex. I want to upset my boyfriend even more, why did i forgive him. He is probably still seeing his korean hoe, but the fact that i had relations with a latino will get him angry. I want payback, should i tell him about this black guy form our gym on lexington avenue.. lol ?
You two act more like two jealous best friends who always want revenge than boyfriend and girlfriend. Seriously, do you really think its even worth-it being with him if he acts this way? and you act that way? Think about it.....



Your in a relationship, and even though it

No comments:

Post a Comment