Friday, July 9, 2010

Is being a late bloomer a bad thing ?

I hope it is not and i hope a girl will not hold it against me. when I look back i wish i would of made more moves on woman but for what ever reason I did not.



when I was in high school I had some social anxiety problems and was very shy and did not talk to any one. finally I grow out of it in college and started to talk to every one. Also girls were a lot nice to me and easy to talk to.



I did not date until college and i did date a few girls so I know what I like and do not like. Well nope of then lasted long cuz nothing clicked.



my longest relationship ship was about 7 months and it did not work out. she was the only girl I had sex with I was 25 at the time.



how i am 26 and feel like if a girl finds out i do not have that much relationship experience she will think some thing is wrong with me.



Do you thing if a girl liked me she understand? I may not know what I am doing or say the right things but I just go with the flow and do what I feel is right.



I have a job ans my own place and a car .also I am going back to college to do some thing in the medical field.



Do you think it would be a good idea or bad to tell a girl all this after we been dating for a while? I feel if i do it will take a lot of pressure off of me.



any advice?





I am confident most of the time
just be honest with her... you dont have to immediately... wait until after you do it if you want, but you should tell her the truth and be open with each other. if she really cares for you, it wont matter. plus, she may even like that you havent been with many other girls.. most girls (including myself) are totally and completely turned off by by guys who have slept with a lot of women. she may also feel special to be one of the few who you slept with... and be comforted that you arent a man whore carrying std

No comments:

Post a Comment