Monday, July 19, 2010

Question for girls: What is the most romantic thing I can ever do for a girl?

Hey, I have a girlfriend and I love her more than life itself, I cant even count how many things I love about her. What is the most romantic thing I could possibly do that will show her how I feel?
theres lots of things but the thing i think that girls like the most is ././



getting a film that she loves and sitting on the sofa with candle lights and a blanket and snuggling up with her and telling her how you feel about her, tell her that you love her...



also you could take her out to a nice restrant..

or make her a home cooked meal with candles and wine

:)
roses
Propose to her haha
It is really the small things that make a difference. I get the biggest smile on my face when my guy texts me in the morning to tell me to have a good day or in the middle of the day he will text me just to say he was thinking about me. That seriously makes my day =D

No comments:

Post a Comment