Monday, July 19, 2010

How to get best fair settlement from car insurance company for 1996 corolla?

Hi:



My 1996 toyota corolla was hit by another car in the rear on the passenger side. My car was in excellent condition, everything worked, nothing broken, no rust (paint in excellent condition as it is always in my garage at home or in a covered parking lot at my workplace), low mileage (130K), never had a problem and I am the original, sole owner and driver of the car. I was planning to keep driving it for years to come. Now the insurance company wants to total my car and what they are offering for my car /their initial proposed settlement of $3500is not nearly enough to buy another car in the same excellent, safe and reliable condition, that is not riddled with hidden problems. This presents a big problem for me as, if I cannot have my car fixed and restored to the same condition as before the crash, I would have to come up with at least $12K to $15K to buy another new safe, reliable economy car. This is an expense that was not in my plans. Also, the insurance company is pushing me to make a hasty decision and is threatening me with not paying for the car rental I needed to get (since my car cannot be driven as the tail light is broken and and rain would get in the car). Is there any way that the insurance company can be prevented from totaling my car and instead pay for properly fixing the car with good OEM parts instead of used (LKQ) parts. I got several estimates, two for around $5K and one for around $7K (this one is from an excellent body shop that has done excellent work on my other previous cars before). The insurance company provided and estimate for $4k using used/LKQ parts. I would appreciate any advice on how to get the best settlement from the insurance company.
I recommend you this site where you can compare quotes so you can find the best option for you



http://qinsurance.notlong.com
they already totalled it there gonna pay for it and on how much its going for usually they use kelly blue book prices or some companies use cheap companies but usually what ever there going for thats what u will get check autotrador or craigslist to see how much there goin for
I recommend you this site where you can compare quotes so you can find the best option for you



cheapinsurance.notlong.com

No comments:

Post a Comment