Friday, July 9, 2010

Do you think I blew it?????

I have caught her looking at me and then turning away

I have caught her blushing

She keeps on yelling my name outloud from distance like 4 times

She wanted to hug me once but I ignroed her

She did a dance in front of me and later one of her friend ask me if she offended my mom



I really think she likes me but .... (I am not sure whether she is lying or not)?



So. I used to chat with her often online but later I stopped for a while because she never initiated a chat with me(I did not want to be annoying) so I stopped initiating a chat. Later, after a month and a half, she initiated a chat with me asking me a question and then told me she got a clit on her pussy and a tatto on her ***. Then I initiated a chat a week later, after a 2 hour long chat. She told me she got in trouble getting into a guy

1 comment: