Sunday, March 29, 2009

10 points 4 da best answer.....help!ASAp need boyfren help?

ok the other day I had one of my close homeboys call my boyfren 4 me on 3 way & put his phone on mute ryt because I have mintues and I cant talk 2 my boyfren until afta 9 wen they are free or text him. But I really wanted to talk 2 him yesterday and one of my close homeboys have tmobile like I do so we do mobile 2 mobile I can still talk 2 my boyfren without gettin charged 4 it. But idk wat was wrong wit his phone but da first time he called my boyfren, he answered and sed hello but i didnt hear him so my homeboy clicked back ova n tol me y I didnt say nuin n I was like cuz I didnt hear anything so he called again & he put all 3 of us on da phone i heard my boyfreen say ppl keep callin but dey not sayin nuin so I sed hello n my homeboy sed wazup and i didnt hear my boyfren afta dat so I hung up I called my homeboy back n I was like omg y did u say somethin...now my boyfren rolly think somebody was playin on his phone and my homeboy was like nah he had already hung up and he aint hear us. SO I was like ok wateva I know he heard us. SO next thing u know few hours lata my boyfren texts me sayin: why you called playin on my phone? and I was like omg i wasnt playin on ur phone and I dint hear u say hello da first time....so datz y I called back and I sed hello but u hung up. So what I'm asken u guys is: why did he text me sayin dat do u think I shud call him explain da whole story or just leave it alone.......oh F.Y.I. weve been 2getha for 2 years now I'm 17 & he's 18.......And do u think he was mad or he just wanted 2 know wat happened??



Don't worry about it babe, I dont think he was mad at all, probably just confused.





It would be a good idea to just tell him the truth, and put his mind at ease otherwise he'll feel distanced from you because he may think you're keeping secrets or whatever.





Don't turn it into a big deal, just tell him you missed him and wanted to speak to him :)




Explain to him. You need to communicate.




look go with what you think you should do ok. Just don't loose him do whatever your heart tells you to do. Good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment