Sunday, March 29, 2009

He

so heres the deal.


i once dated this guy for about 3 months. He claimed he "loved" me from day one. Well being as i am....we got too close for me and i broke up with him. The dude went crazy! He would tell me things about how he tried to kill himself over me. We cant even be friends cuz its so bad! Hed stop being friends with every guy he even thought liked me! Well now its been almost a year since we went out and hes STILL not over it. Hes always saying stuff about how hes miserable and its all his fault i was perfect and blah blah...and im REALLY getting tired of it. What can i do to get this guy to realize...i guess....theres more fish in the sea???



You have nothing to do with this. This guy has a real mental issue (i'm not kidding) and he needs professional help. Set him up with a psychologist because this can go really far and get dangerous. He needs help.

No comments:

Post a Comment