Tuesday, March 24, 2009

My Marriage is in danger,I want to save my marriage but my wife and her parents doesn

Hi ,





I have a very difficult situation with me. My wife and I have fights from past two years since we married.


Her family supports whatever she does. whether it right or wrong, They don make her understand that this is wrong and this is right, they always say that we don know she can take her own decision, which makes sense to me that they are agree on whatever she is saying.





My wife is immature, she and her family always abuses me and my family ,I have a daughter of one year, I don want to break the relation because my daughter will also be impacted with my decision.


She is not ready to come and live with me ,and Insult my parents whenever they try to talk with her or her family. She is lazy ,she doesn want to work at all.





I am in US and she is in India. I am feeling a lot of pain in my family and me inside.





I really need help .





Thanks


Aarya



u r in bad situation.. ! but ur wife doesnt seem to understand u at all.. i guess u should both go for counsellings it will help coz u want to save ur marriage only for ur child - u r being sensible, please seek the help of a counselor things should get better, or else it will be a bad impact on ur child..




What we're trying to say is that you are in a losing battle, it would be highly recommended that you leave this situation as soon as possible. Sorry, the ship has already begun taking on water... it's too late to try and patch the holes.




The problem exists on both the sides... You are attached so much to your parents. And she is attached so much to her parents. You guys need to put aside your families to understand each other better. Well, haven't heard her side of the story to give you a correct advise.




If your wife can't stand up for herself and the parent have alot of say in the matter...let her parents look after her and move on. There's alot of strong minded women out there that would enjoy your company...life is to short to worry one person in the world.




You need to divorce this person. You want your daughter to grow up witnessing all this hate and lack of respect!





You're not gonna change her or her parents.





Get out of this with as little damage as possible.




look pal. stop being a p*ssy. women can't stand p*ssies. they walk all over them get you to kiss their *sses for a while then they take off. how come you don't know this?




it's over

No comments:

Post a Comment