Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Why doesnt everyone live in the South..why would you want to live anywhere else?

I am on a trip with my 98 year old mother, I am taking her to where she was born, went to school, college, got married....we are in Savannah today....it is absolutely beautiful...why do people leave here?



Makes you feel good all over, doesn't it. When are you and Belle going to be in Oxford? I think that you should let the law school know that Belle is coming.. Makes me wish that I had gone there.. keep me abreast of where you are.. I hope that Belle is having the time of her life.. She is SPECIAL..


BTW, you are choosing your best answer before I have a chance to answer... Mine might not be best but, I want to get my 2 cents worth in..


Be VERY safe on this trip...




It's sure pretty down South, but there's the humidity to worry about, the bugs and the hurricanes. My Grandfather was born in Alabama, and after a hurricane when he was still in diapers, they left, never to return.





I live in the Pacific Northwest, and have resided here most all my life, while traveling a good deal throughout the country and across the world. While I have often found much to admire in the various places I went, I think my home state of Washington has greater geological / topographical diversity and beauty than any other place I've ever been.

No comments:

Post a Comment