Sunday, March 29, 2009

What in the world is wrong with him.?

He is on my brother's AAU baseball team. He didn't start talking to me until i added him on myspace and then we like gave eachother our phone numbers, and he would call me and text me and just be SOO nice. But then he got a girlfriend that lasted like 2 weeks, then another one that lasted ONE FREAKING DAY. So, i definitely came to the conclusion he is a "playuh" but then he started talking to me at the games and he talks to me like I'm one of his friends on the team and says kinda rude things. I said i wanted to arm wrestle him at the baseball tournament and he kept bragging saying he would crush me but then he kept post-poning it and backing out.[Im a gymnast so i have really toned muscle] so i don't know if he didn't want to be embarrassed in front of the team if he lost? and i texted him saying "we never got to arm wrestle!" and he texted me back telling me to "shut up?" thats when i just blew up on him..



This guy is nuts and trying to find himself, unless you want to be his guide dog I would disassociate myself from him entirely.

No comments:

Post a Comment