Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Was he flirting with me?

I used to have a HUGE crush on the ice cream man who's 25, but he's just too cute! I'm 14 and so, we were like, texting but I have a boyfriend and he kept texting smiley faces and then I said "ur 2 cute" and he said "no ur are" and then I had to do homework so I said, "i have hw. boo... c ya xoxo" and he said, "Ok bye sweetie" and that's how it ended.





And from previous texts, he noted he has a girlfriend.



....


if i was you, i'd be really creeped out.





But i've noticed you've got a thing for "Paul"


hahahah.


well good luck for whatever you decide.




Hmm, well, he might just be friendly.





I've got a friend who's a bit younger than me who does that.





But, he's 25 honey, stay away, you could get him (or he'll get himself) into BIG trouble.




dot dot dot


JK! maybe he is, maybe he isn't,i know i m not much help. He's a cheater!!! or maybe he likes like a little sister?





Edit: don't go out old dudes, thats creepy!!!




well you should be pleaased with yourself for even having his phone number..when i was 14 wouldn't have had confidence..he must like you coz most 25 yr prob not even text back




Yeah Thats Kinda called flirting. Id stay away from 25 year old Ice cream Men who flirt with 14 year old girls.




He should not be flirting with you if you're 14. Sounds sketchy to me.




No question about it, that's what he was doing


take care


dave




Eww pedophile!! and yes it is flirting. Ewwww!!!!




ewww i wouldd stayyyy awayyyyyy


uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh unnnnnnnnnnnn




lmao. well yes he was.... but u initiated it! How would u feel if ur bf flirted w/ other girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment