Sunday, March 29, 2009

My boyfriend says he loves me but he tried to dump me?

my boyfriend and i have been dating for almost 10 months and i love him to death. he says he loves me but he tried to dump me about a week ago. he said he just couldn't be in a relationship right now. We've had sex and that makes it sooooo much harder. i don't know what to do!! we are still together right now but im just nervous and scared hes going to do it again. my friends are split in 2...half say i should just end it and the other half say to stick it out cuz they say he does love me and they know it. does anyone know why he tried to dump me and what i should do now without my heart breaking....again



Trust him, never underestimate a guy because thats why half of them act the way they do because that is what is expected of them.


My boyfriend and i have been dating for aroud a year and we are so in love but at one point, he was going through some things and he wanted to leave me, and it hurt and it has happened about three times but not for a long time, you just need to be strong for him and not lose your faith in him believe me it can work.




"does anyone know why he tried to dump me" ummm no honey, seeing as we don't know the guy, we wouldn't know why he tried to dump you, there could be a million reasons why.... go ask him.

No comments:

Post a Comment