Tuesday, March 24, 2009

The way to a man

Does this statement pose any truth? Just curious!



i think so. guys like to know that their woman can take care of them, so cooking is a nice romantic gesture :)




Any truth? i think some. being a good cook is a positive. it is something that may help sway an opinion about you. more like a "whatever" to a "thats good to know". i don't see any guy FALLING for a girl BECAUSE she can cook, but every man does like that ability in a woman. i see being a good cook more as a way for you to get brownie points, but its by far not the most important thing about a wife




nope the way to most pretty boys, city boys, or them rich boy's hearts ain't through their stomach it's a little farther south. that's all they're looking for. however the way to a real mans heart ain't through anything like that it's through love and you caring.




I once dated a girl that told me she doesn't cook.





Never called her again.





Here is a hint, guys like to eat and not pay for meals all the time.




In part.








The way through a man's heart is through his penis and stomach





Meaning, if you provide sex and food, he'll love you forever.




You cook me a Ribeye with Montreal steak seasoning and a baked potato I will love you for life.





I'd even do the dishes.





So yes. It's true!




Better to go a little higher then under the rib cage. Make sure the knife is sharp.




absolutely!




I think it is. If you cook well and he has a good home cooked meal he will appreciate you more.




I don't cook much and never had any problem. I wonder what I did right.




No...its thru his zipper!




Well I'm no man but that sure is the way to mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment