Tuesday, March 24, 2009

What should I write in the note I

She sits in front of me. I've been thinking, but can't decide on what I want it to say. I want it to come across friendly, and maybe slightly flirtatious, but nothing that would give my feelings away to quickly. So what should I say in the note? Just something to get a conversation going.





Please give examples, I stumped.





Also, how should I slip it to her?





And to add, I don't really know her that well, or personally I would say. We've flirted before, hugged, etc, but nothing too serious.





I guess you could call this 'taking the next step forward'.



something cute and flirty that'll make her laugh.


ALL girls like a guy who makes her laugh.





maybe something dumb like.


"stop reading this and focus in class!"


or


"i see you"





something small so that she'll remember it.




First thing, notes could get u in trouble and take time away from learning. Someone else could read it. I'd go with texting or im. Casually be talking for a little while. Then, be like. Hey you're cute and I have a crush on you. She'll OBVIOUSLY respond to that and then see where the conversation leads you. Also if you get nervous or embarrassed and she turns to look at u, she can't see your face or realize that you're nervous.


Good luck.




When I was i middle school in 8th grade, I was in band and put a note in a girls flute case; and I got her number, unfortunately didnt work out.





Um, yeah,write what you feel, what you think about her,maybe something funny.




I would put it something like how do you fancy a nice cup of tea and a slice of cream cake... and then make it into a paper aeroplane and throw it at her... normally does the job




well just say hey whats up babe

No comments:

Post a Comment