Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Tell me what you think?

a poem to make the ladies tear a little.


Slow motion


When first I saw you,


you moved in slow motion


Through my eyes, body,


and heart flowed emotion.


I always thought we would


never speak, but


My interest in you


has almost peaked.


Through the years,


we have made wonderful strides


Although it's almost time


for you to say good bye, but


Don't think of this as the end


In time, you will lend


me your hand


So you can walk down the


aisle with your tears


rushing like oceans


Then I can once again see


you walking in slow motion.








David Jones


Copyright 2009 David Jones



Awwwww.





that made me cry.





i love it. i'm going to use that poem.




thats a very sweet poem, sounds like something for a high school sweetheart couple...




Very cute




that's nice...




:) Aw.




awww.

No comments:

Post a Comment