Tuesday, March 24, 2009

The demise of the female dating life...?

A lot of single women 30 always whine and complain that they can never find a good guy to date. Why is that exactly? Well, it's because all your prospective suitors are chasing the younger tail.





So what do you ladies do? You whine and ***** about it mostly. "Wahh, men my age won't date me. Stupid pedophiles. Only interested in little girls, I say!"





Well, hahaha, my lovely ladies, the joke is on you. Who has perpetuated this younger female/older male dating culture? Why... it was none other than yourselves. From your late teens and early twenties you've always insisted on dating older men.





I can only sit back and laugh as your ironic fate befalls you.



I've seen you post this at "Gender - Women Studies." I guess that wasn't enough. Just because you can't find anyone doesn't mean you have to spew your vomit here. Get a life. Not all women complain and you shouldn't be quick to put us all in one category.




Guys want a chic who'd bio clock isn't ticking so loud it drowns out everything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment