Sunday, March 29, 2009

What would you think this girls opinion is about my music?

I had recently tried to kill myself, and one of my ex's friends found out and started crying and hugging me. i don't know if she would wanna date me or be friends. Right after i tried to killed myself, we talked for like an hour after school and we had fun and i showed her one of my songs i made on my ipod. i know it sounds like BS to say it is good, but several people asked me for a burned copy. when she was listening, she was looking deep into my eyes and we were almost touching noses for a minute and she didn't say anything about the song, but she seemed affected by it because it is a beautiful yet depressing song. what do you think she thought of it. also with what little i told you, does she wanna possibly date??



berry-i think yu should realise that life has a whole lot of beauty in it-and im glad yu're here to ask this question..


anyway i think the content of your songs have a cryout -as in its a revelation of your emotional state whilst choosing the playlist..shes definitely someone whos considerate-as yu can see she saw thru the music and felt your pain..


jus keep in touch with her-yu never know wat this could develop-and yu know-dont assume if she wants to date-show your interest in her-and make her feel like she matters..and im sure she'll tell yu she wants it..all the best :)




it sounds more like she feels sorry for you


and suicide is such a shallow and immature thing.


i hope you know that telling people that makes you look like your


just dying for attention





or at least trying to.




she probably grasped a better and deeper understanding about you. i'm pretty sure she'd like to know more about you, so i'd get to know her better first, become good friends and then take it from there.. you never know. she might make the first move! good luck! (:




Nice how everyone's totally down with you trying to kill yourself and you guys just have some casual convo afterwards.




Yes. absolutely




It sounds like she's been touched with your music, and I think she'd go out with you.




Talk to her more, be better friends, then she might.




yep .




ask her out she likes you

No comments:

Post a Comment