Sunday, March 29, 2009

How should I deal with this shy/confusing girl? Will rate best answer!?

When I asked this girl out a month ago she gave me a "my life is complicated so not right now" response. A few weeks later I asked if things were uncomplicated and she explained that she had something with this guy who wanted a break and she didn't want to get close to only hurt me if he comes around. So she stalled again with "I don't knows" and "not right now" while refusing to outright reject me.





I moved on and told her we should just be friends but in a way that meant I needed space. But she continued to catch up with me after class to walk together to our dorms and even got up early to study with me when we already did the previous night. So I decided to test the waters again and asked if she wanted to hang out over spring break and she agreed but mentioned something about maybe going away. Then on the following day she sent a flirtatious reply to a school-related email i sent out to our lab group which didn't need a response...





Is she interested in me now? She is really shy and emotional type so I don't think she will voluntarily reveal her feelings. I'm going away on a trip for half of spring break should I actually try and text/call her to hang out when I get back or do I have no shot and need to back away before I get even more attached?



I would say try the friendship thing for a little while. She sounds into you as for your into her. She sounds like she wants to but has been hurt before and is just scared to let her guard down and getting hurt again. If its ment to be it will happen, don't force it, just let it be and things will fall into place.




Sorry but she is trying to let you down gently.

No comments:

Post a Comment