Sunday, March 29, 2009

How long have you been single and why?

Nearly one year. I have been studying a lot and I have just moved in to my own flat so I haven't even got time for myself never mind a boy although I sometimes crave that special someone to come along. There is someone out there for all of us.




why, because i havent found someone. i also have feelings for my friend/ex its complicated but i am certain he doesn't like me back. how long, i guess since he dumped me. met someone but that was a bit messed up. been single since the other guy




3months now.. cos my EX dumped me by ignoring with no reason..& calling me after 2,months to tell me hes got a GF..ha guys...i still love him though but..dont know what to do..i just hope the right guy finds me sooner cos i need to be in a hands of a real man...xx




on and off for about 6 months.





Because people are confused about how they feel about me.




All my life, as I have not found the right young lady for me.




for about 4 months because i broke up with my bf and not ready to date again.




32 days


he left




A whole year!!! idk why tho

No comments:

Post a Comment