Tuesday, March 24, 2009

My friend is holding me back?

hes the situation. my friend went out with a girl. they broke up. now my friends ex is going out with another guy. i am friends with his ex and his ex's bf. but he holds me back from us hanging out with them or just the girl. my friend cannot move on. what do i do?



Tell him to get over it, sh!t happens, it doesn't sound like they were dating for to long so its not like he's in love with her and is heartbroken from the situation. Obviously he liked her enough to date her, he has to like her enough to chill with you and her together.





high school drama?




you should talk to him, if he really doesn't want you to hang out with them right now then maybe you should respect his wishes. What if you were in that situation? Or maybe you can figure out something. Either way you should talk to him about it.




Tell him if he was a realy friend he wouldnt stop you at all from doing what you want to do.




just leave them alone to settle out the sit. maybe it will cool down and hell let you hang with them again

No comments:

Post a Comment