Sunday, March 29, 2009

What do you think happened?

The other day a guy at work bought a pack of soda, so to be cute, i stuck my number in between the cans and left it there so when he got home. Unfortunately, he never texted/called, so now i feel like a complete loser and i have to see him at work again. What happened and what should i do?



Try not to be cute but be more direct. If I saw something like that I would have thought it was a) trash that accidentely fell into the soda - I wouldn't have even read the note; or b) some mean joke by my office buddies to make me call you up and look like an idiot. The note probably got lost without being read.





Next time at work tell him you are really embarrassed, but you really just wanted to be cute. He'll naturally be perplexed and say "huh?", at which point you tell him that you tried to give him your phone number in his soda cans. Once again, he'll say "huh?", which will be your opportunity to say "well, I think you're very attractive. Can you call me sometime so we can date?"





Nice, direct, and impossible to misinterpret. If he says no to that, you can save face by saying, "well, I really do think you're attractive and whatever girl you're with is a lucky woman". That's flattering, and you two should get on pretty well after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment