Sunday, March 29, 2009

He doesn

My boyfriend and I were really close, and talked for AT LEAST an hour every day. Now, he only calls me for 20 seconds to say goodnight, after when I told him I usually go to bed. Doesn't ask how I am, what I did with my day, or anything. We always used to hang out after school while waiting for our buses, and he would spend all the time he could with me. Now, when he doesn't have to ride the bus home, he goes down to the bandroom and hangs out with other people. It's not that I have a problem with him spending time with his friends, it's just that it always used to be with me, because his mom doesn't allow him to see me outside of school, so I'm assuming that means he's loosing interest. Am I right? We're both fifteen btw.



It's pretty obvious, you're kinda just being a little ignorant to what signs he's giving off.





He thinks you don't like him, and he has a good reason. Maybe you could call him every now and then, or tell him you don't want him to go. I used to always call chicks and say I had to go just so they would try to stop me from going. You're barely expressing interest in him at all. Stop him from hanging up, say you're bored and you want him to keep talking to you.





It's pretty sad when you don't call a guy ever to him, because my ex gf used to always make me call her. She never called me once in our entire 6 month relationship, so one day, ... I just didn't call her at all. and I mean I seriously had not gone a single day without calling her.





Then I didn't call her the next day, or the next day. Then I just got all sad, felt like she didn't like me at all, and just never called her again. It was really horrible, I mean, we'd always talk for hours.





And... if he never asks how you are doing... is that maybe because every time he's ever asked you, you only respond with a "fine"??? Caues loads of chicks do that, so I finally stopped asking the quesiton altogether. Same thing with "What are you doing?" cause they only answer with a "Nothing. You?" and i say "Nothing."





If you know the answer before you ask somethign, it gets boring to ask after a while. Do you ask HIM that?


I'm pretty sure he thinks you don't care about him anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment