Tuesday, March 24, 2009

What should i get my b/f?

we have been together for a month and i didnt really give him anything..but i just want to give him something in general.


he's been working hard and a lot lately...so i just want to get him something thats nice and just make him feel good..


price range like 25-35$



personally, as a guy... the idea of a girl getting me a stuffed animal was freaking cute. my ex got me one and i still have it cause it meant a lot to me. but get something small.. nothing big lol.


also it is true: a way to a man's heart, is his stomach. so anything he likes: candy and stuff would work.





or if u really want to be cutesy and stuff how about u make him a homemade picnic, and either do it in ur backyard or at an actual park, but lay down a blanket, eat the food, and cuddle and stuff.





again my ex did that for me and it was one of the best things a girl has ever done for me :)




maybe you should give him a kiss candy sports jersey new t shirt a cheap watch or ring





But if you want to give him something realllllllly special you have two options give him a gift card to Hooters or dress up in a bikini before he come home and suprise him




go to abercrombie and fitch or AE and get him a necklace or sumtin




uh.. what does he like. music? cd. sports? some kind of sports gear. books? a new book




buy him a big basket or bag and fill it with his fav candies!!!





My boyfriend loved it!




bj




your cute :)

No comments:

Post a Comment