Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Has anyone left someone because they don

Has anyone left someone because they don't think they love them only to come back after time?


Has anyone left someone because they don't think they love them only to come back after time of not seeing them? My girlfriend broke up with me and I have decided to cut it cold turkey. I'm not texing or calling. She says that from one day to another we lost the spark. Is this possible and if you have left someone and they leave cold turkey do you ever want them back?



Yep, worst week of my life. Begged my boyfriend to leave me the hell alone, and after I got what I wanted, he was all I could think about. He took me back. (Yay!!)We're still together and that was almost two years ago. We've been happy together ever since. Every couple's different, so I don't know. But that was my experience. Hope it helps!!




just ask yourself what do you want? if you still love her or you do need have someone in your life right now and you just to been with her for fun! Maybe she doesn't have one in her life and she want you back!! good luck




nope never did that one/

No comments:

Post a Comment