Tuesday, March 24, 2009

my boyfriend he is 16 years old(am 15)am short and he is tall


i love him but i don't feel good when i walk with him cuz he is tall and am short"i feel like people are laugh at us.and today he said to me why your short and i said to him cuz my dad is short and my mom is tall that's why!! but i feel bad about that" cuz i think his friend are saying to him you tall and your girl is short that's how i feel""


what do you think about what i say?


what i half to do to forget about all this?



I honestly don't think you should even worry about this again unless he starts really emotionally abusing you about it. his friends may just be teasing him because they're jealous he has you - or they're just totally playing around like all guy friends do. I'm between 4'11 and 5 foot and won't grow anymore and my boyfriend is 6'2 lol, so you're not the only one :] his friends did the same thing to him when we first started dating. I rarely see couples that have a perfect height comparison, so don't sweat over it. you can't help your height as much as he can't help his.




you are way too dramatic........





guys prefer girls shorter than them, you know when you got a problem???





When you 5'10 like me and every guy is as tall or shorter than you that hurts their ego......





Guys actually go for shorter girls just so you know. When I wear high heels im sometimes 3in or 4 in taller than the guy im with. That makes it hard to keep a guy. He's just joking with you. If he didn tlike you he wouldnt be with you.......




i find short females more attractive but that's just me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment