Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Should i stop being friends with him? :(?

This guy became friends with me .. and i started liking him .. we became really good friends and it was really obvious he liked me .. so i decided to go up to him and tell him i have had a crush on him for a while now .. all he said was okay





and talked to my friend about it .. he said "he didnt feel the same way and was scared to talk to me" so i went up to him and told him i understood but he acted all confused and the next day got mad at my friend for telling me .. and asked what she told me





but ever since than (its only been a couple of weeks) he still acts the same and is flirting even more ... and i still really do like him ..





So is this guy playing me? or just being friendly?



OMG THE SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME!


boys are weird, i think they can't make up


their minds, they are truly confusing.





i dont think he is playing you or being


friendly, i think he's just being a typical


boy, sadd i know.





andd you dont have to stop


being friends with him unless


you feel like he's being mean


or dont feel right about what he's doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment