Sunday, March 29, 2009

Would you say im stuck on her?

SO this girl i really liked and i were talking for wuite a while. Her names Kristen


anyway we didnt end up goin up for a few stupid reason. I still like her even though i told her we shouldnt talk anymore. I now talk to this girl ashley who im just not quite as interested in. Kristen messages me on myspace on the low just seein how im doin and makin small talk. she always asks my lady friends how i am and stuff like tht. BUt kristen always thinks im only talking to ashley to get over her or because i "feel bad" for ashley or somethin. I do still like Kristen but i wanna forget about her and talk to ashley or whoever im feelin. BEING STUCK AINT COOL. but man shes all i think about sometimes. Kristen talks to a guy named Jessie who i act like im cool with so me and her can stay on friendly terms but i really hate how she just went to him right off of me.... what do u think shes doin. sorry for the length i just wanna see what everyone else thinks of this....



I think you should try talking to her about the predicament you are in. For one, maybe she does like you and you might be the only thing on her mind. So, all you have to do is talk to her. There's nothing else you can do. This making each other jealous thing isn't working too well, so just talk to her.

No comments:

Post a Comment