Tuesday, March 24, 2009

So, what do you guys think of this situation (10 points!!!)?

ok, so this guy really likes me, apparently he told my friend that he liked me and said he wanted a relationship. so he asked for my number and that night he started texting me, and flirting and asking questions about me. then he asked me when i could hang out. so this friday, a bunch of people from my work are going bowling and hes going to be there (i forgot to mention we work together, but he works weekends and i work week days) and my friend texted him and was like you need to ask kayla out, and she told him i was going bowling and my friends told me he was excited and was trying to find a ride so he could go. i was really happy that he was so excited and i cant wait till this friday, but the weird thing is that he stopped texting me (he texted me for 3 days, not straight but you know what i mean) im really not suppose to be texting so i dont mind but i was just wondering why he stopped??








thanks for your help!!!





remember 10 points to best answer!



Well, it could be one of many things.have you tried to text him to see what the matter was.He could have family problems and does not need a girlfriend at the moment.Just try to text him nd see if you two are still together or still going to get together.




no shiit.

No comments:

Post a Comment