Sunday, March 29, 2009

Should I move on or wait for her?

ok so couple nights ago her ex boyfriend sister message my girlfriend (sarah) on myspace asking for her cell number. and she give it to her. so she text her saying that her ex boyfriend wanted to date her again. then next day sarah and me hanged out pretty much all day and she seem fine. then tonight she texted me saying it was over cause she was confused and that she still loved me and stuff and she sorry for hurting me. an like a hour ago i was talking to sarah ex sister telling me that sarah and her ex was about date again. then i texted sarah asking if this was true and she said no and that she just confused right now.....should i move on or wait for her???


and if you was in my shoes what would you do??





ps we knew each other for year and sarah and her ex been dating 8months then broke up.its been month then we started to date and we only dated 1month and 3weeks



Its better if you move on. When someone act like that that means no.

No comments:

Post a Comment