Sunday, March 29, 2009

I like this guy alot. Do I..tell him?

seriosly, I dont know! I think he MIGHT like me...


but thats so wierd! I told him i like someone, and hes begging me to tell him who. We talk alot, have inside jokes, and text. What do I do? He siad he kinda likes this girl outta school, but i dont know if he still does.


HELP?! what do I do?


tell him.. hint him off?



well if he wanted to know who you liked so badly... he probably does like you :]


i think you should just go ahead and tell him


the worst he can say is that he doesn't like you back...


and you two can go back to just being friends


good luck :]




if u like him jus keep talking to him. ur not in a relationship so u shouldnt feel like u have ta tell him everything and he tell you everything...jus see how he acts around you but never go an start thinkin one thing jus because he hugs u or looks at you a certain way... jus keep talking to him and see where things end up




i don't really know what you should do sorry


if he is your friend maybe you wouldn't want to upset your friendship but if he isn't i would go for it

No comments:

Post a Comment