Sunday, March 29, 2009

Being too nice is getting me into trouble?

Ok, so I was raised by my sister really. I was taught what I guess you can say are more conservative(old fashioned) views, although she's a democrat herself. Wait until marriage, be kind to every girl. So I'm always being nice to girls, since that is what I was taught and my sister would kill me if I did otherwise. I transferred from a different school district at the beginning of the year, so few people knew my attitude. I was very preppy and stuck up at the beginning of the year, just a phase, and now I'm not stuck up at all and talk to every girl appreciatively. The only issue now really is that half the girls I talk to think I like them. I never really noticed how guys are supposed to only be nice to girls if they like him, because I don't see that as being nice? Anyways, what can I do to solve my dilemma?



I know how you feel, being too nice can give people the wrong idea about your feelings for them.I suggest you still treat these girls with respect and kindness and just let them think what they want.if they approach you because they like you,explain to them that you just would prefer a friendship with them and that you didnt mean to come off in that manner,you were just being friendly.good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment