Tuesday, March 24, 2009

MARRIED MEN: What is one thing you hate doing with your wife?

I hate when my wife takes me clothes shopping. Half the time, I'm sitting there watching her try on clothes. It's not the most fun in the world. Is there anything you married men hate doing with your wife?



I hate shopping with my wife too she will tour the same rack 10 times find something then put it back then go back and get it again,it sucks. So do as I do take her shoping in the sporting good and to Pro Bass a few times. Then she wont be so eager for you to go with her.Shopping is the only thing I dislike to do with my wife every thing else I can do.




I love shopping with my wife, here we can dress them up in anything we want. If we want thei wardrobe to be more exciting or revealing we have the power. I dont want to hear you complain when she puts on those old boring clothes that you hate in a couple years.





But i really cant think of anything i do not enjoy doing with my wife, I married her because i enjoy her company and doing things with her, she is my best friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment