Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Guys,do you like cooking a nice meal for your wife or girl now and then?

My wifes favorite meal is bbq baby back ribs and potato salad,got the grill going now !



yep, i do all the cooking since i am not working. she likes baby back ribs too, but she also likes pasta dishes so my job is fairly easy.




I do like to cook for women, although as with all things, some are appreciative, some not so much. Surprisingly the ones who can%26#039;t cook, are less grateful. Go figure.




My BF doesn%26#039;t really cook. he does know how to barbecue but doesn%26#039;t happen on it%26#039;s own for fun. your wife should read this and consider herself lucky.




Absolutely not.




I do about 80% of the cooking.




I hope you do, because I love to eat what you got cooking!




i love to cook .....too bad i dont get to dont know to many recipes haha




i hope he does ^ ^




yes




of course i would do why not..


%0D%0A

No comments:

Post a Comment