Sunday, March 29, 2009

PLEASE HELP!! How do I show my ex-boyfriend that I really love him?

My ex-boyfriend and I were in a long distance relationship. We kept breaking up because he thought I was cheating on him with another guy. He said that if I can make him believe that I love him then he'll take me back. I have never gone to visit him, he has always come to visit me. I was thinking of making the 2,000 mile journey to visit him, complete with his favorite meal. I would pay for everything including the hotel room, and I want to have a nice long talk with him and let him know how much I love him. Is this a good way to do it or should I try something else to let him know how I feel about him?



It doesn't matter if you are in a long distance relationship


or in a non-distance relationship, if there is no trust, the


relationship wont last. If he cant trust you from a distance,


he wont trust you when your right next to him either. I wouldn't


make a 2.000 mile journey to visit a guy that has no trust


in me, no matter how much i love him. You did


nothing wrong, you got nothing to prove to him.




Love can scramble one's thoughts. Think of it from this view. If you did make that trip, made him that meal, and had that talk, what happens when he still wants to stay broken up? Most likely he's putting the blame on you, when in actuality he's cheating on you and broke up with you to be with another girl, and not the other way around




I think it's a perfect way to show him you love him. If he really loves you though, he should trust you and know that you would never do that to him. But, I do think that's an excellent way to show him that you truly honestly love him.




If he doesn't trust you the relationship isn't going to work out, sweetie.


Without trust there is no relationship. What makes you think things are going to be better this time?

No comments:

Post a Comment